I'm gonna start posting on here much more often. Theres really not much of a purpose to tracking your progress if you're not going to do it consistently, so my attempt will be to post everyday from here on out. I'm two hours into WCOOP 11 $530 2day. It's been a while since I've played tournaments so I was pretty excited at first, but now just two hours in, even though I have an average chipstack, I'm hating it. I didn't even consider the fact that the first day of this thing won't end for another 9 hours or so, not to mention the 2nd day... Running good for a few hours is one thing but this is two full days of luckboxing every coinflip, one after the other. I was going to do a full lineup of all the major sunday tournaments but decided to just play this WCOOP and cash games on the side. Unfortunately I never do well in cash while playing tournaments so I'm down like $1400 from my career peak which I reached a couple nights ago.
On a side note, I've been playing some 2/4 and 3/6 hit and run sessions recently and have been doing quite well.
My goal for this month is to get my $1/2 winnings above $20k on table ratings. This might seem like a strange goal, but I personally believe in the importance of beating a game for 100 buyins before having any bragging rights whatsoever. I am currently around $14,000 for $1/2 winnings, give or take a few hundred.
Now for the status update... For the record, the "Hands Played" and "Winnings" is coming from TableRatings. The "Estimated Earned Rakeback and Bonus" is coming from FPPPro.com and the "Total Earned Year to Date" is a combination of the two and seems to be relatively accurate. These statistics are solely tracking my online cash game rakeback and winnings. These results do not include tournaments, live winnings, etc...
Current Status:
Monthly VPP: 14,955
Yearly VPP: 623,908
Hands Played: 1,255,993
Winnings: $22,412
Estimated Earned Rakeback and Bonus: $51905.69
Total Earned Year to Date: $74,317
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment