I spent the majority of Sunday morning attempting to satellite into the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event. I accomplished my goal by winning a $33 rebuy satellite to a $530 turbo satellite which I won as well. Being as I didn't have that great of a desire to play in the tournament, I would have normally unregistered and taken the money, but unfortunately by the time my satellite ended, the Main Event was already in progress and I was forced to take my seat. I was eliminated within the first 2 hours, losing QQ to AA against Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi, who happened to be playing like an absolute clown in just about every pot he was involved in up to that point. I suppose the only real thing gained from playing the event was the 1,000 vpp that came along with the buyin. Perhaps it was also beneficial to play it this year to get some experience with the structure, skill level, etc... as next year I will have a free entry from the Elite package.
I played some cash on the side as well, and along with my terrible play came some swingy sessions and a generally downward slope on my graphs. I have finally returned mentally from my trip to Atlantic City and I am ready to get back to playing seriously.
Current Status:
Monthly VPP: 84,412
Yearly VPP: 693,366
Hands Played: ~1,355,529 (TableRatings Site Down for Maintenance)
Winnings: ~$17,000 (Site Down for Maintenance)
Estimated Earned Rakeback and Bonus: $55,916
Total Earned Year to Date: ~$72,916 (Estimate - Site Down for Maintenance)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment