Monday, December 7, 2009

I Have Returned

As December arrives and the end of the year approaches, I felt it was again time to make a few posts on here. I have been trying to pass some of the time while I play by posting on forums and this is just another way to productively spend my time and not only let others know how I'm doing, but keep a good log of things for myself.

I'm on my laptop right now, not at my main computer where my Stars account is logged on. So, I don't have the exact numbers, but I'm right around 30k VPP on the month 920k VPP on the year.

This means I have another 80k VPP to complete for the year. This means I need 3478 VPP everyday for the rest of the month, excluding Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which I have planned to take off.

I can taste victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment