Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekends on Pokerstars

I hate playing on the weekends. The fish are plentiful so you would think the games would be great. Nooooot so much. The swings are always outrageous and the games play insanely different and I feel that I may be too lazy to adjust right now.


I can't complain too much though... If you look at my graph for the month you'll see that I was supposed to lose back the majority of my profits this weekend, but instead I broke even. So to anyone who lost a buyin to me. I apologize. You were most likely ahead.




Luckily I have my new watch to stare at after losing every pot. Spending money will always make everything better.





Current Status:
Monthly VPP: 22,295
Yearly VPP: 744,647
Hands Played: 1,454,838
Winnings: $21,891
Estimated Earned Rakeback and Bonus: $57,700
Total Earned Year to Date: $79,591

No comments:

Post a Comment